pug talk

the life and thoughts of a pug (& Chuweenie)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Fruit Junky

I got a serious problem when it comes to fruit. Like most addicts, I began with what I call a "gateway" fruit. Bananas were my first weakness. The appeal of the slow peal was something not many pugs could resist. Soon I was eating apples, grapes, oranges and I even ventured into vegetables one week when my mom brought home a bag of baby carrots. Well, now I'm on to the forbidden fruit: the strawberry. It has affected the way I live. I find myself sleeping in later and staying awake at night just thinking about strawberries. I quit my job in home security and I stopped going to obedience school. Am I on the brink? Is this blog a cry for help? Deep down I hope the cats will do an intervention. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Sarah Nopp said...

Don't touch the blueberries. They are small like kibble and you can catch them in the air and they are sweet and... Now I need one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home