pug talk

the life and thoughts of a pug (& Chuweenie)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Self-Cleaning Puggy

Mama gave me a new kind of treat this morning before she left for work. It was bacon cheese flavor. Well, it didn't sit too well. Now I'm no lazy pug. I pull my weight and do my chores. I take my dad on walks, I put in cuddle time in front of the TV, I fetch toys when they're thrown, and when I poop inside, you better believe that I'm going to do my best to clean up after myself. Easier said than done though. I lack opposable thumbs but I got a tongue like the lead singer from KISS. It's tough work but I know my dad appreciates it because he doesn't get mad at me when I have accidents like he used to when I was a puppy. His work is half finished. As a bonus, I even waited until I went outside to puke up my clean up 3 times in the front yard. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad left us alone in a room for 14 hours over the weekend and we didn't mess up once. We've smelt better though... It's probably time for a bath.

--Kona and Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home