pug talk

the life and thoughts of a pug (& Chuweenie)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hot Date!






Last weekend, Isabelle's parents went on vacation.









That meant that I got to spend some quality time with my princess.







I get all crazy whenever I see her and I tend to show off by yelping and running in figure 8's while dragging my butt on the ground.



She apparently was eager to see me as well. She had gotten a new haircut, I assume, just for me.
















So I marked the neighborhood, thus proving that I'm the man around here, and she reciprocated by letting me sniff her butt.

7 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

The ladies cannot resist the figure 8.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Yo Francois!

I 'tagged you! '5 Habits of Le Grand Pug Francais' - Lets hear'em!

Brody

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Looks like Brody beat me to it. I tagged you, too. Now you are doubly obligated.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jan said...

Francois, you are hot.

Sachi the Pug

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Wow, I get to do all that too... but without the girl :(. You really do own that block... me will remember to not mark in that area ;)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Your princess is very pretty :)

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Jenna said...

Another enjoyable post to read.......thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home