pug talk

the life and thoughts of a pug (& Chuweenie)

Friday, May 06, 2005

Banana-fana for Franna

I've come to recognize the words "banana", "nana", "B-A-N-A-N-A" and "Nanners" as all meaning one thing, and that's that yellowish fruit that I can earn merely for lying down and then twirling on my hind legs on command. I love everything about the banana: the way it peals and reveals itself slowly, the ripping sound of its skin and the scent that it releases. I love its texture and the taste is to die for. I used to question why I had teeth at all. I don't bite anyone, kibble is small enough I can just inhale it, and the teeth that I've been given seem to be worthless in putting a dent in my nyla bone. Bananas have made my teeth even more irrelevant. Regardless of the size of the chunk my parents give me, I've never needed to chew once! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home